A Liquidity CD allows you to set a cash distribution schedule so you can cover known expenses during your investment period.
How It Works
Besides choosing your term length, you will also set a distribution schedule when you open your CD account. This can be on a semi-annual or annual basis and is a payout of a portion of your initial deposit plus interest earned.
For example, let’s say you open a 36-month CD on a semi-annual distribution schedule. Over the lifetime of your CD account, you would receive 6 payments of about 1/6 of your initial deposit plus interest earned over that time into your MapleMark Checking Account.
For a more in depth look at the Liquidity CD Product, please review pages 4-6 of our Specialty CD Product Guide.
- Locking in long-term rates without locking up your money
- Withdrawing funds more frequently
- Setting a cash distribution schedule that works for you
- Online and Mobile Banking
- FDIC Insurance up to $250,000
- Complimentary MapleMark Checking Account
- Interest will be compounded daily and credited monthly