IMPORTANT INFORMATION FROM MAPLEMARK BANK
March 16, 2020
MapleMark Bank is committed to safeguarding the health and safety of our customers and staff; while continuing to provide support for all your banking needs.
OUR PREPARATION –
- We have implemented our business continuity plan – designed to utilize technology to transact, communicate and conduct business with you as usual in times like these. We are closely monitoring this quickly evolving situation and are poised to adapt, as necessary.
- We’ve increased the frequency of cleaning common surfaces in our offices and have implemented ‘social distancing’ – efforts to reduce the risk of transmission, without diminishing the level of service provided to you. This includes encouraging our team to maintain a distance of at least six-feet from one another and where possible, working remotely.
- We are automatically refunding ATM fees through April 30, 2020 to facilitate access to cash while minimizing social interaction.
OUR PARTNERSHIP WITH YOU –
- Utilize digital banking systems to conduct transactions without disruption – make deposits, transfer funds internally and externally, pay bills and review your account history online. Our business clients can also process transactions from anywhere via MapleVirtual.
- If you have not yet enrolled in Online Banking, do it today. Click here to enroll now – it takes only a few minutes and our Customer Service team is ready to help if you experience any difficulty. Business clients not currently using MapleVirtual – contact your MapleMark Banker for more information.
- If a branch visit or in-person meeting is necessary to meet your current or evolving needs, we encourage you to first contact your MapleMark Banker. We are committed to serving you safely during this time.
- We urge you to protect yourself, your family and your companies by maintaining vigilance against fraud in these uncertain times. We often see an uptick in scam attempts as fraudsters use fear and urgency tactics to exploit heightened anxieties. As always, please contact your bankers if you receive an unusual request for banking information, passwords, or payments.
- If you have been affected by COVID-19 and need assistance with your account, please contact us to learn how we might help.
Above all, you can continue to rely on the resources and stability of MapleMark Bank.
Thank you for your continued trust and confidence in us. As the situation evolves, we will keep you apprised of our actions to continue to meet your needs, while keeping you protected.