IMPORTANT INFORMATION FROM MAPLEMARK BANK
Updated Branch Information
June 26, 2020
Due to the increase in local COVID-19 infections – we will once again limit lobby hours – beginning Monday, June 29th.
- DALLAS – Old Parkland – 10 AM to 2 PM, Monday through Friday
- DALLAS – Parkside Tower – By Appointment Only
- TULSA – Southern Hills Tower – 10 AM to 3 PM, Monday through Friday
For the health and safety of you and our teams, we’re hopeful that you continue to utilize our digital banking systems and prearranged visits to meet your banking needs whenever possible as we collectively try to reduce the spread of the virus.
When you come in to visit us , here’s what you can expect –
- First, we ask that if you feel sick or exhibit any signs of illness, please do not enter the building. This is for everyone’s safety. Contact us to see how we may alternatively assist you.
- To comply with local safety orders, we ask that you either wear a mask or maintain 6’ physical distancing while in the building.
- Hand sanitizer will be available on the desks of our client service representatives.
- All of our work stations and all high traffic areas will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected repeatedly through out the day.
- ATM fees are being automatically refunded through September 30, 2020 to facilitate access to cash while minimizing social interaction.
As always, thank you for your continued trust and confidence in us. We will keep you apprised of our actions to continue to meet your needs, while keeping you protected.